Discussion Momokun / Mariah Mallad - Discussion Thread

• Thanks for the support and not letting the community die guys!

Kilo

Cooper
Mar 12, 2022
The problem is not to have a fetish on the dicks. The problem is that if i spend money on a sex tape i expect to see people fucking, possibly without plastic or fake penises instead of dicks, especially if the one who's fucking is a man.

Example: It's like i went to the restaurant, i order a dish, and that dish was made with frozen or pre-cooked ingredients. But the price is that of a quality dish handmade on the spot. From a restaurant i expect quality dishes and made on the spot, if i have to eat pre-cooked stuff i might as well stay at home.

Here, this is practically Momo's sex tape, half a mockery for the price offered.

And since someone in the other post on Momo posted her very first sex tape (the one that doesn't last 20 seconds) i feel fooled to see this other 20 minute sex tape.

tran

ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪɴ.
Mar 12, 2022
guess whos back
back again
fake dick is back
tell a friend

Reactions: gimmewater

fobert

Cooper
Mar 12, 2022
Well the half second of "fucking" at the end was okay... but man she dont know how dicks work ! And is that only me or the titjob with the necklace seems painfull like tityfucking a cheese grater 🤣

Tatsuo

Navigator
Mar 14, 2022
Its not fake, how many times does it need to be said. Just cause he doesn't take his pants of doesn't mean he's wearing a dildo. That penis looks as real as the one attached to my body, veins, moles and all.

• OkayChamp
Reactions: Zero725 and tran